Monday, August 20, 2007

On with the concerts!





The following concerts are in no particular order. I’ve been throwing around the idea in my head of also writing a book on all the concerts I’ve ever seen, both in Italy and in North America. Since the idea came to my head a few years ago, I’ve been (trying) to take pictures of all the concerts and I’ve also kept the ticket stubs to prove that I’ve seen them.

Here’s the Billy Joel/Bryan Adams concert in Rome in the summer of 2006 right in front of the Coliseum. Personally-speaking, Joel’s performance was greater than the one by Sir Elton John, in the very same spot, the year before (and Adams I’ve only seen three times. All pics by M. Rimati)!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Personal information

Some of the rather interesting churches in Italy and around the world.